Love Is All There Is

Well we are officially into fall now and this morning was the chilliest this year so far...8 degrees!

I was up at 4:45 raring to go again [its the steroids in my current med] and I am eating like a horse.

And the last week of rain is clearing. The sun is out at 2:08 and we are showing lots of blue sky and sun dappled trees out my window and on the hills across the bay.

I have been able to keep my heater off thanks to last night's wood fire that kept the creeping chill off.

Chaya came home and prepared a 5 star lunch for the three of us. Dylan is in school but her friend Rick was here. There was chicken breast with craisins [cranberry raisins] some Saturna baked seedy sourdough bread [toasted] and a whopping salad with fresh garden lettuce, yellow and red peppers, onions, tomatoes and goat cheese.

I feel so sated that I can barely stand but that could be because my feet and ankles are swelling again...the doctor says the steroids may be the culprit but we don't know. Whatever the reason, I am simply taking it all "in stride".

I am rounding the curve of 12 years of stage 4 cancer with absolutely no medical treatment. The cells I might carpet bomb with chemo could be the very ones to save me in the end.

So I continued to give thanks each and every day for my quiet little room on the western front here, overlooking the water.

Whatever the news, I don't have any bad news...to me it is all GOOD!

I wasn't going to post any medical info but I know my friends and family want to know as much as they can.

I spent the last week loading some of my unreleased songs and lyrics to Soundcloud.com. They have given me much more room since I first uploaded only 1 song 4 years ago and the site is now so user friendly. If you Google soundcloud, you don't have to register to listen to my tracks

Just type my name in the search box beneath the link and it brings up all the new tracks. If you click a second time before playing it will take you to the lyrics page and you can play the song from there and read the lyrics as it plays.

Well Sayonara for now one and all. Love is all there is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturna Island Plum Grand Marnier Compote

Music of the Spirit

Saturna Canada Day